Let Imaginations Take Flight.
Saturday, April 14, 2007,

And i thought i'll be stronger without you by my side.
i've tried to hold back my tears of reluctance and unwillingness. i failed. But you were there for me once more. Just how long will i be able to bask under your never failing care for me..?

I wonder.



Inside out
When i was young and free and
my imagination had no limits,
i dreamed of changing the world.

As I grew older and wiser i realised
the world would not change.

And i decided to shorten my sights
somewhat and change only my country.
But it too seemed immovable.

As i entered my twilight years, in
one last desperate attempt, I sought
to change only my family, those
closest to me, but alas they would
have none of it.

And now here i lie on my death
bed and realise (perhaps for the
first time) that if only I'd change
myself first, then by example i may
have influenced my family and with
their encouragement and support
I may have bettered my country,
and who knows, I may have
changed the world.

12:08 AM